This role provides an exciting opportunity to partner with the International (UKI/EMEA/APAC/LATAM) leadership community of Emerging Small to Medium Business (ESMB) to act as a strategic talent program manager for the ESMB organisation. This role will be responsible for designing & delivering programs across this business unit that will directly impact the growth, productivity and success of the ESMB team. This person will work directly alongside the leadership team, be the thought leader for the business on talent & productivity, implementing programs that they believe will really make a difference. You will join an existing team of 5 program managers and run this business autonomously.
The Ideal candidate for this role would be as follows:
- Big 4 background or Human Capital Program Management experience
- At Assistant Manager/Manager level (>12 months)
- Good experience with senior stakeholder alignment & coordination
- Has led an E2E project implementation on a range of Talent related programs
- Job Description Role: INTL ESMB Productivity Programs, Manager,
- EMEA Business Unit: Productivity Programs,
- INTL Programs Office Location: Dublin.
- Trusted Business Partner & Subject Matter Expert: Align with the ESMB leadership team on business strategy & direction, advise on program needs & priorities, constantly focusing on delivery by putting the business partner's organisational needs at the heart of everything we do
- Program Design and Innovation: Plan and create the suite of talent programs required to enable the sales development business to grow and succeed at the scheduled pace and size for its 2025 goals
- Program Management & Delivery: Manage & implement a suite of programs, using project management structure and processes across status updates, KPI tracking and benefit realization
- Talent Scorecard Reporting: Design and track dashboards and reports on talent progression. Regularly reporting on the movement and progression of our talent throughout the business
- Collaboration and Alignment: Work with a large group of senior stakeholders across multiple regions to align vision, create consistency and provide updates on status of various talent programs
- Communication and Updating: Regular reporting to senior leadership, managers and partnering teams on progression of talent programs.
- 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Human Capital or People and Change related role, with end-to-end Talent program delivery experience & a proven track record of over achievement of expectations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Program/Project Management experience or professional certification required
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Strong leadership, networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills at senior stakeholder/leadership team level
- Experience working in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English a requirement, additional European language proficiency a very strong advantage
- Self-motivated, organised, detail-oriented and resourceful
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.