Job Title: ES People Advisor
Our Leading Client in the Tech sector is looking for someone to join their HR team to manage queries or tickets raised in relation to Employee queries. In addition to day-to-day administrative activities, the ideal candidate will have strong power point and excel skills and will be able to analyse and interpret data and articulate meaningful conclusions. Experience in Human Resources is preferred and a passion for customer service is a must.
- Document processes and best practices. Maintain an on-line library of documents, processes, and projects.
- Track monthly turnover stats and reasons.
- Respond to employee calls and email inquiries and follow-up with employees on routine questions and issues.
- Complete exit interviews.
- Process employee actions and track status.
- Participate in key projects to include Performance Management.
- Reconcile data and complete analysis as required.
- Take ownership of all administrative tasks in support of the Business Partner Team, including managing the VP's calendar, making travel arrangements, submitting, and tracking internal requests, coordinating meetings, and proofreading documents.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate periodic department functions and meetings.
- At least 1-2 years administrative experience supporting senior-level management in a fast-paced, high tech environment.
- HR Assistant experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, is preferred.
- Strong systems skills: time-management programs, all Microsoft Office programs, online applications.
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Interest and experience in interacting with all levels and departments within a company -- to include working with several field offices, domestic and international.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Team player when working with others.
- Demonstrated skills in managing confidential information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.