Kelly Service are recruiting for an EMEA Marketing Project Management Support Temp for a Dublin based computer software company until the end of July 2021.
Based in Dublin you will work across high volume projects with multiple functions and stakeholders across Marketing. You will interact and partner closely with Digital, Creative, Technology, Event and Campaign teams to oversee and manage the delivery of business critical initiatives. This is a 6 month contract position.
- Help create and maintain project management plans, project schedules, and other documentation required to effectively manage deliverables of projects
- Help manage and work on our marketing request platform - prioritizing and scheduling tasks across different teams
- Work closely with and help outsourced web production team on tasks and project assigned to the,
- Work closely with our internal web production team and help manage tasks/priorities across both teams
- You will co-operate across multiple disciplines and with our international marketing teams, with a strong customer mindset.
- Communicate on project status, health, KPI's and other project/program related topics to stakeholders
- Identify process improvements to support project management efficiency and effectiveness with our own team
- You'll be a strong hands-on practitioner, managing deliverables and timelines
- 1+ years of successful experience in a in a fast paced and dynamic marketing operations/agency function
- Effective verbal/written communication skills, strong listening, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to develop and deliver presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational/time management skills alongside decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Project management qualifications or experience and certification in PM methodologies (desired but not essential)
- Strong team player with flexibility with an eagerness to learn and develop
- Experience with client-facing customer service and project management.
- Knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office and Google business applications.
- Additional languages particularly German and French a plus but not essential
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.