Kelly Services are looking for an email marketing professional to lead the fast paced EMEA email team for a Dublin based Computer Software client. The successful candidate will work in a highly innovative and collaborative team, and have the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of digital marketing.
The EMEA Email Marketing Lead is a strategic and consultative role supporting Digital Channel Strategists across the EMEA Marketing and manages a single resource and email agency.
The EMEA email team use a self service email process for email production within the business. You'll be responsible for managing the end to end process and delivery of email production of the self service tool ensuring deadlines are met and every email is of the highest quality. You'll also be the go to for email strategy, best practice and consult on projects on how email could be leveraged to drive engagement and impact.
This is is a temporary contract position.
- Fluent in both reading and writing English
- 4+ years working in email marketing
- Experience in a previous production style email role
- Basic understanding of email HTML
- Good understanding of GDPR and compliance laws in EMEA
- Strong understanding of Email Marketing best practices
- Experience launching new campaigns & driving better KPIs
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and tasks
- Experience using Marketing Cloud
- Advanced Marketing Cloud Experience with understanding on Data Extensions, Queries, Email Studio
- Experience working on nurture campaigns and event promotion
- good knowledge of email metrics, kpis and reporting
- Practical database knowledge
- Understanding of data management e.g audience segmentation & targeting recommendations
- Good knowledge and understanding of email metrics and KPIs
- Able to derive actionable insights from results
- Experience in email design and deliverability
- experiencing managing budgets and agency a plus
- Bi-lingual ability in French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch is a plus
- Manage 1 email resource and email agency
- Manage end to end email production process ensuring it runs efficiently and effectively
- Provide insights and advice on email marketing across the region to ensure we get the most from the channel
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.