Kelly Services are recruiting a project engineer for a County Kildare based engineering company to support delivery teams in EICA (Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation).The Successful candidate will be joining an industry leader in the field of automation and will develop the skills to provide professional service both workshop and field based. This is a permanent position with opportunities for further promotion within an expanding company.
Role - EICA Project Engineer
- Support Delivery teams in EICA (Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation) including Design, Documentation, Delivery and Sign Off.
- Develop project documentation such as FDS/SDS/HDS, RAMS, site records etc.
- Develop M&I Lists, P&IDs, MCC requirements and liaise with Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Plan and design layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures taking into consideration best practice, costs, safety and time constraints.
- Develop schematics, drawings, work instructions/method statements in accordance with best practice.
- Create O&M manuals for sites.
- Create as-built panel drawings for sites.
- Support Site personal as needs arise.
- Create I/O Lists for sites.
- Liaise with sales engineers, project engineers, customers, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
- Complete on the ground surveys of sites as part of overall project design.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Consult with clients, project team and project/contracts managers to develop a full understanding of technical requirements.
- Ability to read, translate and implement customer designs and specifications for projects.
- Development of Health and Safety Plans in conjunction with the project manager.
- Third Level Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering advantageous or experienced equivalent.
- Familiar with design of electrical instrumentation, control, PLC and SCADA systems.
- Competent in electrical design and have ability to work independently.
- Previous relevant experience.
- Strong abilities in use of Electrical CAD packages and/or Eplan.
- Professional approach to work.
- Ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection, and business.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.