The client is a leader in the area of large scale process automation for the Water/Waste Water Industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing M&I Lists MCC requirements
- Planing and designing layout & installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Developing schematics, drawings, work instructions/method statements
- Creating O&M manuals for sites and as built panel drawings for site
- Creating I/o Lists for sites
- Liaising with others engineers, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Completing on the ground surveys of sites as part of overall project design.
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety Practices
- Degree in Electrical Engineering & previous experience.
- Design of electrical instrumentation, control and SCADA systems knowledge.
- Competent in electrical design and have ability to work independently.
- Proficient in CAD 2D and 3D systems.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.