Title: EHS Management Systems and Project Manager
Location: Dun Laoghaire
This position provides professional and specialist Environmental and Safety project management of EHS projects. EHS projects may arise from site or functional EHSS Objectives, roll out of new EHS Legal or Corporate requirements, EHSS risk management improvement initiatives, CAPAs arising from Incidents at company. The position will also provide support to routine EHSS business processes as needed.
o Liaise with EHS program owners and other stakeholders to project manage the implementation of EHSS initiatives in accordance with priorities. These can include compliance improvement, risk reduction or other improvements.
o Technical EHSS Programs
o EHSS Management Systems Oversight (Risk Assessments, Training, Doc Control, EHS Metrics, EHS Internal Auditing)
* Lead the site's Sustainability team.
* Provide general support to EHSS function in planning for external audits or EHSS promotional events (e.g. Safety Week)
* Complete any other Environmental Health or Safety related tasks/projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety/Health, Environmental Health or relevant Engineering qualification.
* Minimum 5 years in related industry in an equivalent role.
* Safety/Environmental/Compliance Training
* Project management and data analytics skills
* Ability to deal with people from all levels in the organisation
* Communication skills - ability to translate complex technical issues into actions
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.