Document Controller required for a 3 month temporary contract role based on our client site, Creganna Medical, Galway.
Creganna Medical is a leading Medical Device company who specialise in minimally invasive delivery & access devices, providing the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
- Manual Creation of Quality Output Documents CoA/CoT
- Review of all System certs printing from the system
- Review and align Cert profile (QC03-SAP) accordingly
- Align/fix Master data errors in line with current manual certs
- Map System CoA for all parts where there is a CoT requirement
What we look for:
- Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
- Quality Assurance qualification a distinct advantage
- Strong computer literacy and administration skills are essential
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry or similar area is desirable
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience of SAP would be a distinct advantage
Working hours: 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Rate of pay : €11.06 per hour and OT rates apply for any hours worked in access of 39 hour week
Location: Based onsite in Creganna Medical Parkmore, Galway
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.