Kelly are recuiting an experienced Design Engineer for our modular solutions client in Limerick.
You will work closely with customers and key stakeholders and will transform client's expansion requirements into innovative and efficient buildings.
You will provide a commitment to innovative solutions, a dedication to quality and exceptional leadership skills will be central to achieving success in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading a multidisciplinary team in order to provide the Structural, M&E & Architectural design requirements.
- Evaluate project information, review all documentation, understand project brief and identify deliverables/success factors.
- Maintain information flow and overview design team's co-ordination and verification process and co-ordinate with key stakeholders and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- Identify need for and manage specialist contractor designs along with identifying and managing third party involvement.
- Design steel frame modular buildings - single and multi-storey on a range of educational, pharma and healthcare projects, and management of drawing production.
- Issue ancillary design certification on completion of each project.
- Ensure the design recognises all aspects of health & safety, environmental and quality related matters.
- Assist in the preparation of technical and contract documentation for tenders.
- Use and develop CAD, & Building Information Modelling (BIM) to ensure systems are coordinated in complex construction
- Chartered Engineer with at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to lead a team and work on own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality.
- Self-driven, results-orientated with a positive outlook
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.