The data analyst will be responsible for end-to-end coordination of assets starting with initial exploration though VAR coordination finishing with customer deployment and satisfaction.
This team member will be responsible for meeting aggressive deadlines, managing expectations with our customers, and coordinating with multiple teams.This role will develop projections and recommendations for data-driven decision making with regard to scope, policy, process, timelines, etc. and manage tracking and change management during ongoing projections.
- Business Analysis.
- Data Analytics.
- Lead update meetings for BT M&A & VAR.
- Prepare and Execute methods of data gathering to ensure correct hardware is assigned.
- Represent BT M&A on key topics pertaining to VAR and Techforce specific to Tableau and Vlocity
- Documentation of workflows and processes and improvements.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of BT M&A, VAR, ITAM, and Techforce Policies, and Procedures.
- Planning, tracking, coordination, and maintaining the distribution of new Salesforce Assets, Peripherals, end-to-end with the VAR and Customers.
- This person would work closely with global BT M&A leads to ensure distribution of assets and on-boarding of newly acquired employees are on track.
- 3-5 years of Business Analysis Experience, or significant involvement in M&A activities.
- 2+ years of Asset Management, and/or Technical Support Experience.
- Technical Writing Experience.
- Training Experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.