Title: Customer Service Agent
Summary: Our Client is seeking a Customer Service Agent to join their Supply Chain Team in Dublin.
- Work effectively as part of a team in Customer Service
- Consistently checking answering machine and passing on details to relevant person while ensure efficient and effective response to calls, faxes, emails etc., and dealing with incoming post.
- Greet visitors on arrival to company.
- Make sure ZBOSER and PSI are regularly monitored, and any issues have been dealt with appropriately.
- Manage stationery to include kitchen/cleaning supplies.
- Monthly customer Bona Fides checks.
- Recording of customer orders onto SAP and creating manual P/O's.
- Copy invoices and PODs at customer/finance departments/auditor's request.
- Take charge of feedback and daily reports from all courier companies ensuring that issues are escalated when required.
- Make sure queries, returns, damages and return credits are completed and reported appropriately with relevant paperwork completed.
- Ensure all uplifts are processed in an effective and timely manner while working closely with both sales and warehouse teams.
- Complete financial credit notes and new accounts when needed and communicate with finance and QA departments
- Run reports when requested.
- Manage back-order process including the investigation or cancelling of duplicate back orders.
- Upkeep high standard of housekeeping and ensure all SOP's, processes and procedures are upheld at all times.
- Coordinate records management for the business.
- Make sure business unit reaches high levels of productivity and competitive standards.
- Manage serious issues that may arise in customer service and administration.
- Upkeep a consistently high level of communication with the warehouse.
- Participate in company stock take.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Supply Chain Manager.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Manage real time and complete finisher.
- Always comply with policies, procedures, ethical standards, and processes.
- Ability to take accountability and responsibility.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with current and potential customers and work effectively with all departments.
- Be a key communicator making sure all information is appropriately communicated to all members of team and management as required.
- Promote the reputation of company and support new business and projects.
- Ensure confidentiality of all company data and escalate any suspected breach of confidentiality.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.