Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Location: Galway City
Our leading medical device and pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their Galway plant. The ideal candidate will Provide a high standard of onsite support and respond promptly to Customer enquiries via their communication mediums. The Customer Services Representative project manages jobs ensuring Customer requirements and deadlines are adhered too. The role will require the person to Provide Customers with test performance updates and ensuring any changes they require are relayed systematically to Operations.
- Track job progress all the way from initiation to completion stage
- Liaison with internal teams to ensure Customer queries are answered in a prompt and accurate manner
- Handle and assist with Customer complaints and enquiries
- Ensure Customer documentation is managed in an efficient manner
- Report management - running and distributing internally
- Provide input for Customer Services department KPI's
- Any additional duties upon the request of your Lead/Manager
- Relevant degree Vocational/Technical
- 3-5 years' experience in similar role
- Previous experience using Computer systems & CRM
- Confident in Conflict resolution
- Be good at Decision making
- Excellent Communication skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.