6 month Contract - South Dublin - German speakers
Duties will include
- Be the first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Call- and mail handling with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor etc, other ABR departments), and LSPs
- Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within our client's procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints.
- Identify & Initiate process improvements to decrease number of service complaints
- Order management
- Set-up new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer, and perform Customer Master Data entry
- Maintain and updates Customer Master Data request.
Fluency in multiple languages (Ideally native speaker: German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Czech/Slovak)
Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
Ability to shift between tasks in a dynamic environment and work within diverse, international group of people
Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office
Advanced communication skills
Customer and services focused
Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + 1 native/excellent level language required in the team.
High quality standards with regards to work
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.