Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Continuous Improvement Specialist for our Food Manufacturing client in Co. Kildare.
This is a permanent position with excellent package on offer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help the business identify areas for continuous process improvement and take action to implement projects to eliminate waste, both leading and supporting as required.
- Develops the Continuous Improvement capabilities of the organisation by deploying and delivering effective instructor led training for employees.
- Challenge & support department managers and their teams in identifying and delivering on their goals, objectives & KPI's while ensuring that they are always aligned to the business needs.
- Works with teams to support the CI Culture.
- Develops and supports systems to foster accountability and recognition of continuous improvement efforts.
- Actively collaborates and shares knowledge with all teams internally.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- BS or BA (Level 8) Degree in Business, Science or Engineering
- 3+ years' experience
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
- Strong training and influencing skills.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through product and process knowledge
- Good understanding of process manufacturing/ computer systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and strong collaborative skills
- Proactive and effective communication within and across the business
- Excellent mentoring and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt
- Ability to develop and interpret reports in Powerbi would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to make business applications in PowerApps would be an advantage but not essential
Please apply through the link or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.