Kelly Services are recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Engineer for a County Galway based medical device company.
- Level 8 degree qualified ideally in the Industrial Engineering field or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma certification (minimum Black Belt) with 5 + years post qualification experience
- Qualifications / Certifications in Lean Practices a distinct advantage
- Experience rolling out & embedding CI methodologies in batch production environment(s) - Confirmed delivery of tangible benefits using CI approach
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong visionary of waste reduction
- Proven experience in facilitating Kaizen workshop events
- Strong facilitation, coaching, motivational and influencing skills
- Experience supporting successful project teams, including the development of employees and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in PIM, VSM, 5s, Cell Design, 3P in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated self-direction & organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to adapt to changing work priorities in response to a rapidly changing environment
- Ensures adherence to quality and safety standards with all improvement efforts
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.