Job Title: Complaint Handling Specialist EMEA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for evaluating and processing complaints received and support completing complaints as part of the process.
- Responsible for providing regulatory and compliance support for the company regarding complaints intake and facilitating the investigation and reporting of complaints for the company.
- 3 years' experience and full knowledge of complaints processes and regulatory requirements are required.
- Proficient in all aspects of administration.
- Prior experience in customer complaints is desirable.
- Need at least a B2 level of French.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.