Job Title: Collections Analyst
Summary: Our Tech Giant Client are looking for someone to join their Global Collections team in Cork. The ideal Candidate will have gained experience in a similar role reviewing and managing the over all day to day Compliance with payments, Invoices and reporting any discrepancies. The candidate will also have excellent IT skills and using systems including SAP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Collections responsibility for Europe, Middle East and Africa with a focus on high volume distributors
- Global coordination of processes with team in Bangalore, India
- Establish excellent relationships with assigned customer portfolio to ensure future payment compliance
- Schedule & host conference calls with customers and support primes as needed
- Drive customer account reviews with management
- Document and communicate collection status on all accounts on a weekly basis or as needed
- Coordinates collection of appropriate data and distributes AR reports to management
- Provides accurate input to cash management process by forecasting expected customer receipts
- Resolution of discrepant invoices, reconciling and matching debits/credits
- Special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, and other duties as assigned.
- Technically, you have SAP system knowledge, and your MS Excel skills are excellent.
- You have a business acumen that affords you proficiency in business writing and speaking in English; If you know other languages, that would be a plus.
- + 5 year's experience in a similar role
- Experience dealing with different Continents co ordinating and responsible for collections processes
- Good Client and customer service experience
- Available to Work in the office (hybrid model) in Cork City
- Knowledge and previous experience of using SAP systems
- Fluent English written and spoken (second language is a plus)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.