So, why choose Kelly?
We are Kelly. We're one of the world's leading recruitment businesses. With a global footprint, well-established RPO solution, outstanding relationships with global blue-chip organisations and a 76-year history, we know recruitment.
You could say we invented the modern recruitment industry. But that was then. Now we want to look towards the future. Towards #whatsnext. We are focused on a strategic growth plan to establish a supporting network of branches to build new income streams within specialist recruitment in a traditional agency setting.
Our UK business is focused on recruiting for a better world, with specialist verticals in Life Sciences, Renewables, EV & Engineering and Financials we support our clients in sourcing the talent that are building better futures for us all.
You will be listened to and treated with respect. Affording you the flexibility to work around your own personal needs in this ever-evolving world. Here, family and good mental health are the nucleus to our core values.
That's where you come in.
We're on the lookout for experienced recruitment professionals who are just as passionate about delivering an exceptional service to the candidates and clients that choose us as we are. You must truly have the desire to succeed and passion to build something exceptional. The role responsibilities?
- Coordinating the Recruitment and HR activities to promote a high level to service for the client and temporary workforce
- Have strong knowledge of the local labour market and use this knowledge to manage the account effectively and lead the client to make informed decisions about recruitment and labour plans
- Capture recruitment and employee statistics and report to business stakeholders to inform good decision making
- Act as point of contact and liaison between the Programme Manager and the client regarding escalations
- Ensure issues are escalated and dealt with accordingly
- Identify passive and active candidates in the marketplace
- Attend recruitment events to increase candidate pipeline
- Utilise job boards, social media, and marketing to maintain strong candidate pools
- Conduct and manage the interview process including prescreening testing
- Run assessments centre including dexterity testing
- Manage the offer and on boarding process for the candidate, including sending all legal and contractual paperwork
- Manage the rejection process of the unsuccessful candidates
- Ensure compliance with internal processes as well as the client's requirements
- Act as a point of contact to the hiring managers and workers for queries during the recruitment process
- Respond to any ad hoc queries raised by either the worker or the hiring manager population in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ensure a strong knowledge of current market conditions and relay that information to both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the off boarding of any worker leaving the client site
*This is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to assist the team with other tasks to fulfil the client's needs.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.