Location: Cork (remote till branch reopens)
The Benefits Administrator will be part of the Global Benefits Team and will support the EMEA Benefits Lead in managing benefits implementation, administration and designing. UK Benefits Administrator serves as a regional presence to support all activities related to benefits. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assist the Benefits Lead with policy renewals, benchmarking, vendor payments, contracts, invoices, policy documents maintenance, online resources etc.
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders like Vendors & Consultants, HR Business Partners, HR Services, Compensation, Payroll, Finance and Global Benefits Team for any benefits related task.
- Participation on special projects and global program roll-outs, as and when required. Lead global wellness events, benefits awareness campaigns, educational sessions, communications, employee induction and other benefits programs or events.
- Respond, track issues and resolutions. Provide answers and resolve issues when brought upon by HR Service and Support Team, Internal or External Partners like vendors.
- Help HR Services and Support Team and our Vendors with enrolment, termination and update of member data. Audit and reconcile records to ensure accuracy of employee information in vendor system and company system
- Initiate/monitor compliance functions to ensure benefits programs are compliant with legislation.
- Ensure Benefits Intranet pages are updated and maintained regularly with the most recent benefits information/Data.
- Document processes of functional area. Provide suggestions for continuous improvements, work closely with payroll and HR Services.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College Diploma or University degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline. CIPD or related designations preferred, but not required.
- Knowledgeable in EMEA benefits
- Excellent computer skills (Word + Excel + PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative, proactiveness and independence
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.