Kelly Services are recruiting for an Associate Finance (Procure to Pay) Director for a Cork based pharmaceutical company on a temporary basis until July 2022.
The Associate Director PTP & OTC reports to the Sr. Director FSS International Operations and is responsible for the successful delivery of the operational and strategic direction of the PTP and OTC teams.
Roles and Responsibilities exemplify and adhere to the core values and leadership commitments which centre around our commitment to Teamwork, Excellence, Integrity, Inclusion, and accountability. As a key member of staff, the individual will embrace and contribute to our culture of continuous improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting customer/stakeholder needs.
Effectively managing the perceptions and expectations of business leaders and senior management is critical to the success of this role. The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated and innovative, with proven experience in successfully leading teams.
Essential Job Requirements:
* Manage, coach, lead and develop the PTP and OTC teams.
* Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence.
* Ensure adherence to Company policies, procedures, SOX controls, government and/or legal requirements.
* Accountability for service delivery against key performance indicators across PTP and OTC processes.
* Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
* Lead continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
* Build Strong Working Relationships with:
o FD's, Controller and all stake holders for supported affiliates
o Working with Global PTP Teams and Regional OTC teams ensuring alignment on process.
* Governance of the Functional Service Partner (FSP) for PTP & OTC, ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics.
* Partner with team leaders, senior management, business process lead on the identification and execution of continuous improvement initiatives and cultivate a culture of teamwork.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* ACA, ACCA, CPA accountant or equivalent.
* Proven knowledge and experience of leading finance and operations teams in a multi-national Financial Shared Services function.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.
* Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity.
* Excellent communications skills: written, verbal, and presentation
* Results Orientation: The ideal candidate will be results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Ability to operate successfully across diverse geographical locations and cultures
* Experience of working to tight deadlines and analyzing multiple entities.
* Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast-paced environment.
* High level of self-motivation, leadership, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
* Extensive knowledge with Oracle, SAP or best practice ERP system's is required
* Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.