The successful candidate will support product development and clinical supply. They will also troubleshoot, develop, transfer or validate of analytical test methods as applicable.
- To troubleshoot, develop, transfer and validate robust, sound analytical methods.
- To draft/ review test methods, validation protocols and reports as applicable.
- To prepare submission documentation in support of license applications.
- To take part in/lead laboratory investigations.
- To liase directly with customers and contract laboratories and attend conference calls as required.
- To attend internal project review meetings as required.
- To assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections.
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- To analyse all raw materials, in process samples and finished products in a timely and efficient manner to ensure quality and efficacy of the product.
- To ensure that all work is carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To complete all documentation correctly, in line with data integrity guidelines, free from errors, omissions or defects in order to achieve a high level of customer service and cGMP. To peer review documentation as required.
- To perform additional team tasks as agreed to support effective running of the Business.
- To support all other on-going laboratory functions & requirements.
Health and Safety
- To continuously promote a positive safety culture by leading by example.
- To implement safety requirements as per site documentation including SOP's, Safety Statement and COP's.
- To report any defects/hazards
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or a related discipline.
- At least two years' experience working in a related technical environment
- Strong analytical ability.
- Proficient in the use of HPLC & associated problem solving.
- Working knowledge of Empower laboratory software.
- Proficient in dissolution testing
- Proficient in the use of electronic document management systems.
- Proficient in Technical report writing
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.