Working within the QA Chemistry team to ensure compliance to Chemistry processes and procedures and is mainly responsible for HPLC analysis of finished product. Therefore, experience in HPLC testing using Empower 3 software is an absolute requirement for the role
* Analyse samples from various phases of the manufacturing process
* Use analytical techniques and instrumentation mainly HPLC based using Empower 3 software
* Interpret data and meet strict guidelines on documentation when recording data
* Report analytical results
* Develop techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals
* Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
* Liaise with chemists and production personnel to ensure compliance and efficiencies are met.
* Be aware of, and keep up to date with, health and safety issues
* Support the batch release process
* Support the QA dept in the preparation for and during inspections.
* Support new product introductions from a QA perspective.
* Validate methods and equipment.
* Support other activities within the Quality department as assigned by the Quality Manager.
* Support the generation and approval of Quality Reviews and Annual Product Quality Reviews
* Identify continuous improvement and collaboration opportunities, promoting development and implementation of quality data and reports for improvement and optimization of business processes / results.
Key skills for analytical chemists
* A logical and independent mind
* The motivation and ability to troubleshoot HPLC issues and investigations
* A systematic approach to tasks
* Theoretical knowledge of HPLC technique
* The ability to develop and validate new methods
* Excellent IT skills
* Eumerical and analytical ability
* Excellent teamworking skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical Chemist with HPLC experience (at least 3 to 4 years)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.