Title: Accounts & Office Administrator
Our client is looking for a reliable Office/ Accounts Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, and the tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping. The ideal candidate will have experience in using the Big Red Cloud system, be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Experience using the Big Red Cloud system
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.