Kelly Services are recruiting for an Accounting Specialist on a temporary basis until the end of December 2021 for a Dublin based pharmaceutical company. This position will be part of the Account to Report, Accrued Liabilities team.The role will support the EMEA region providing a variety of accounting and finance services.
A background in payroll accounting would big a big plus for the role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for general ledger and subledger closing
* Performing trial balance reviews and balance sheet reconciliations
* Maintaining and controlling the finance ERP automatic processes to support accounting and reporting
* Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities
* Supporting data integrity and preparation of financial information ensuring completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility of financial information (US GAAP, statutory and tax accounting)
* Collaborating with Centres of Expertise and Service Delivery Partners in execution of end to end finance processes
* As an individual contributor and team member; develop and deliver process documentation, training content
* Actively participate in projects/initiatives to achieve continuous process improvement
* 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
* Experience of operational responsibility in finance/accounting environment
* Demonstrated capability to understand accounting outcomes
* Previous experience in payroll accounting is desirable
* Experience of process improvement initiatives is desirable
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong IT skills including knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. Oracle-JDE) and Microsoft Office suite.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise work effectively
* A capacity for hard work, with high commitment and a "self-starter" approach.
* Ability to work in a team orientated cross-functional environment
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Experience in JD Edwards is an advantage
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.