Kelly Services are currently recruiting an Account Manager for our Healthcare client in Galway.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing accounts as well as gaining new accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and manage long-term relationships, connection, and collaboration with existing customer accounts.
- Draw up a plan for assigned (existing and new) accounts with concrete objectives and sales forecast.
- Build and convert a strong sales project pipeline with new and existing customers.
- Advise and inform customers about the organisation's services and creating tailor-made solutions in collaboration with the functional managers within the organisation.
- Realisation of sales in order to achieve Revenue targets.
- Contribute to the preparation of commercial policy, including marketing activities, of the organisation in line with the organizational strategy.
- Negotiate contract terms and conclusion of contracts within the directives laid down as well as participate in or lead procurement tender responses.
- Monitor compliance with contract agreements, identifying deviations and conducting periodic evaluation and progress interviews with customers (QBR's).
- Track customer and activity information, analyzing and evaluating to provide information for management.
- Manage and drive pricing improvements in products not delivering on targeted margins.
- Input into the setting of budgets, targets and maintaining forecast figures.
- Commercial input for the NPI process.
- Preparing and issuing of quotations to both existing portfolio of customers and new ones. Ensuring that margins are achieved as well as strategic goals.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 6-8 years of relevant commercial/sales experience in a B2B environment, ideally in medical device or pharmaceutical packaging industry.
- Commercial/sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Flexibility in terms of travel requirements/over-night stays; Participation at various networking events and trade shows.
- Experience working in the medical device (packaging) or pharmaceutical (packaging) industry preferred.
- Experience of using and updating office programs and CRM systems.
Please apply through the link or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.