Managed Services | Kelly Services | Ireland
Your Partner for Managed Services
At Kelly Services, our managed service programmes are designed specifically for each client to help them realise their business objectives through innovative workforce solutions.
These programmes are based on a solid foundation of industry expertise, proven capabilities and best practice recruitment methodologies. We have long-standing business partnerships with respected organisations that rely on us to fulfill their fluctuating and high-volume workforce needs in order to satisfy their own customer requirements.
Our Core Strengths
We successfully operate over 28 managed service programmes across the UK and Ireland, primarily in the on-line, life sciences and IT services sectors underpinned by:
- proven capabilities and methodologies
- exceptional Programme Managers hand-picked for their cultural fit and relevant industry knowledge
- strong partnerships founded on robust and regular feedback and service enhancements
- tangible performance metrics and results
Full Service Managed Service Programme
- contingent worker outsourcing
- permanent recruitment campaigns
- graduate programme management
We consult with you to determine the best solution – whether that be an MV (managed vendor) or full MSP (managed service programme) solution with any/all of the following service elements:
- an embedded (on-site) programme delivery team
- strategic resource planning with reports generated through our unique Talent Market Analyst tool
- demand planning and management
- candidate sourcing and attraction across an entire spectrum of skill-sets, from distribution centre staff to marketing professionals and scientists
- recruitment processing and retention initiatives
- interview handling and assessment centre design and delivery
- talent pool management of available and appropriately skilled candidates
- compliance – eligibility and reference checking, health and safety training, psychometric testing
- onboarding and induction
- worker engagement activities to aid talent retention
- diverse workforce management and CSR initiatives
- management reporting
Prior to commencement of every contract we undertake a detailed cultural audit and analysis to ensure we truly understand your workplace and values, enabling us to make more informed resourcing decisions.
In consultation, we then develop recruitment procedures and processes, integrate technology (where applicable), set realistic and measurable KPIs and generate a sustainable candidate pool for on-demand delivery.
Our dedicated Programme Managers are usually based on-site to thoroughly immerse them in your employer brand. Ultimately this means more engaged, reliable and motivated workers.
Our programmes offer you visibility of spend, cost control, reduced attrition, agency management, supplier benchmarking, and consolidated invoicing.
We actively encourage you to visit one or more of our existing managed service programmes, and to speak to our customers who are the best advocates of our workplace solutions.
To arrange a facility tour, or for further details, please contact Jason Palmer, Director Managed Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07983 624333.
To download this information as a PDF please click here.