Staffing and Recruitment Excellence
Delivering excellent service to our customers and our people is a fundamental Kelly principle and a key differentiator for Kelly in the market.
- We make decisions in the best interests of our people and our customers, both existing and future.
- We follow Kelly’s standard operating procedures, work instructions and task instructions to ensure we deliver consistent service.
- We provide excellent customer service, including answering all telephone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- We work as a team across our branch network to ensure we meet or exceed the needs of our customers and people.
People – Service and Management
- We schedule qualified applicants to start the Hiring Process at their earliest convenience.
- We value the time of all applicants, so we hire only those whom we have a reasonable possibility of assigning.
- We make every effort to put our people to work within a week of being hired.
- We attempt to complete references in a timely manner for each person hired.
- We attempt to assign through merchandising calls those who cannot be assigned to a current open order.
- We contact assigned individuals regularly (i.e. via quality control calls) to gather feedback unless otherwise agreed.
- We contact our people before the end of their assignment to determine their next step.
- We regularly contact our people to confirm their availability.
- We record appropriate information about our people (e.g. CV, skills) in our systems to maximise their opportunities with Kelly.
Customer Service and Order Management
- We qualify orders to ensure the request falls within the scope of what Kelly offers.
- We update our customers on the status of their orders, usually within one hour of ordering, and on a 24-hour basis thereafter.
- We make every effort to fill all qualified orders.
- We contact all customers to confirm our person’s arrival, usually within 30 minutes of the start time.
- We contact all customers (i.e. via quality control calls) to gather feedback, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
- We visit new customers usually within five days of their first order.
- We visit existing customers usually at least once every three months.
- We contact customers prior to the estimated end date of the order to determine whether to extend (rebook) the order unless otherwise agreed.
- We track and manage order and customer information in our systems to ensure our service is accurate and timely.
- If the customer is not satisfied, we apply the Kelly Guarantee in accordance with the terms and conditions of the business