A recruitment company with a difference
More than six decades later the company philosophy of treating every customer like the only customer is alive in everything we do and is just one of the reasons Kelly has emerged as the most trusted and respected name in workforce management solutions. For corporate-wide information please visit our global information area at KellyServices.com.
A Commitment to Best Practice
- The first UK and Ireland recruitment and HR consultancy to gain ISO 9002 accreditation.
- The highest level of training in the industry for its consultants to ensure a top rate service for its clients.
- The latest skills search technology. At the touch of a button, Kelly Services can identify people with the skills and talents required in any field, anywhere in the UK and Ireland.
- Proactive marketing and career counselling of candidates seeking work, not just reactive placement.
- Positively discourages discrimination and promotes the placement of people with disabilities.
A True Business Partner
- Clients ranging from small local businesses to blue chip multi-nationals in various markets from pharmaceuticals to telecommunications.
- Market-specialist consultants with first-hand experience and knowledge of the sectors they represent.
- Site visits and face-to-face briefings providing an in-depth understanding of every client and accurate matching of employees to vacancies, both in terms of skills and personality.
- Experienced consultants who work alongside companies to establish their aims and create innovative HR solutions which will drive their businesses forward.
A Provider of Strategic Workforce Solutions
- Recruiting for a wide range of jobs, from scientists to secretaries.
- Selecting people for different client requirements, from one temporary to staffing entire companies.
- Providing a full range of services from on-site human resources management to recruitment from high street branches.
- Offering industry advice from employment law, salary scales and local employment conditions to providing effective employee packages.
- Providing training in all forms from off-the-shelf computer software courses to bespoke packages tailored to individual clients.
- Creating innovative campaigns from employee performance incentive schemes to high impact on-line and above-the-line recruitment advertising.
An Industry Champion
- An active role in tackling employment issues such as Working Time Regulations.
- Member of the Employers' Forum on Disability and the Employers' Forum on Age.
- A pioneer of initiatives to help the disadvantaged find employment and to break down barriers in the workplace.